Have You Got The New Sony Pos Yet?

I love how it looked like something you'd see on cnn.

Language warning. Don't watch if you can't handle a few cuss words.

I love how it looked like something you'd see on cnn.

Language warning. Don't watch if you can't handle a few cuss words.

I try to think carefully before I post most of this stuff, I think it's how the words are used that matters more than the words themselves, words don't hurt people, people do, I know some people will find this offensive, to them, "I'm sorry, but you live in this world at your own risk." I'm reasonably sure some of you are going to get a good laugh out of this, that's why I posted it. If anyone feels that I'm too offensive, please let me know, I can take it, just like I dish it out. Jon FULL TIME FISHERMAN, FULL TIME SCREW UP, PART TIME HOG MASTER

A Little Background

I like my music, over time I've had some nice playback systems, ending up with what I have now, level 10 play back, is it complicated? let me put it this way, I have a very good DVD that shows in detail how to fly a 747, and after watching it I realized that if I could figure out how to operate this "stereo" I could easily fly a 747, my friends are always giving me a lot of s%$t about it, and one of them shot me that link this morning, it was just what I needed, I split my little gut. Would you believe 8 remotes, most of which are not compatable, don't drink and drive, however, it will ad a lot of life to the HOG FESTIVAL 7-150watt amps yee haw

Attachments

• my pictures001.jpg
    my pictures001.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 193
Back
Top Bottom