Hawk Four Wheel Camper Wanted!

fen

Howdy,
I am looking to buy a FWC, Hawk model, to fit my '05 Tundra. Looking to buy for under $6K. Please email me: rvasak76@gmail.com
Thanks to anyone who is selling or comes across any for sale!
Cheers,

Fen

Make sure to do some measuring on the camper.

Camper fit list ... http://www.fourwheelcampers.com/camper_fit.htm

But don't wait days & days trying to e-mail back & forth with seller trying to get measurements.

Someone else will swoop in with cash and grab the camper from right under you.

The used four wheel campers usually sell FAST !!

:)

(Toyota T-100) & (2000 - 2006 Tundra) Trucks will only fit the newer style ”full-size” Four Wheel Campers.

We narrowed the base on the Hawk & Grandby in the middle of 2001 especially for the T-100 and older Tundra owners.

If you have a T-100 or a 2000 - 2006 Tundra, and are looking at used campers, take some careful measurements of the camper and your truck bed before you buy.

The Older Hawk & Grandby Models unfortunately will not fit.

The tailgate opening on the Toyota is usually the biggest factor.

The older campers are 60" or 64" wide where the camper will be sitting in the tail gate opening.

The newer campers are 58" wide in the tail gate opening area (specifically to fit the T-100 & Tundra Trucks).

Make sure to do some measuring on the camper.

Camper fit list ... http://www.fourwheelcampers.com/camper_fit.htm

But don't wait days & days trying to e-mail back & forth with seller trying to get measurements.

Someone else will swoop in with cash and grab the camper from right under you.

The used four wheel campers usually sell FAST !!

:)

(Toyota T-100) & (2000 - 2006 Tundra) Trucks will only fit the newer style ”full-size” Four Wheel Campers.

We narrowed the base on the Hawk & Grandby in the middle of 2001 especially for the T-100 and older Tundra owners.

If you have a T-100 or a 2000 - 2006 Tundra, and are looking at used campers, take some careful measurements of the camper and your truck bed before you buy.

The Older Hawk & Grandby Models unfortunately will not fit.

The tailgate opening on the Toyota is usually the biggest factor.

The older campers are 60" or 64" wide where the camper will be sitting in the tail gate opening.

The newer campers are 58" wide in the tail gate opening area (specifically to fit the T-100 & Tundra Trucks).

Well, as has been said in other posts, Stan is the man. I was eyeballing a 2000 hawk, and the owner said that the back measured a bit over 58". The opening at the tailgate on my '05 Tundra is 58 1/16". That 2000 is likely too big. That said, is there variation on size per model year.

Cheers,
Fen

Yes, there can be some variations.

I have seen older Hawk Models that were built with a narrower camper base.

(but it would be the exception, not the norm)

I think when the Toyota T100 trucks came out, FWC would build a Hawk Model to fit (as a custom thing).

If you can get measurements, that is always the best way.

: )

I have a 1982 hawk for sale. pretty good condition for it's age. contact me if you would like more information 406-323-4299

Back
Top Bottom