Hawk handy handle...

FAW3

Advanced Member
Our Hawk is mounted on a lifted RAM3500...I thought it would be handy to add an assist handle just inside the door for going in/out. Especially if one hand is carrying an item. I played around a bit and the open space above the furnace worked out perfect. It is the "right spot" to use both coming in or going out.

Purchase link:

https://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Handle-Entry-Trailer-Boat-OEM-Replacement/dp/B074SX596W/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Autmotive%2BAuthority%2BPlastic%2BGrab%2BHandle-Entry%2BDoor%2BAssist%2BBar%2Bfor%2BRV%2C%2BTrailer%2C%2BCamper%2C%2BMotor%2BHome%2C%2BCargo%2BTrailer%2C%2BBoat-OEM%2BReplacement%2B(Black)&qid=1634075983&s=automotive&sr=1-2&th=1

CKv28Lnm.jpg

This looks good. I have used the sink as a handle, which does not work if the sink cover is down. I will try this! Thanks for the post.

That is a nice looking installation. My first reaction was “great towel rack, I should do that in my Grandby.” Then I noted the furnace is right below. I wonder if hanging a dish towel there will just dry it quickly or if it might be a furnace overheat risk.

Back
Top Bottom