Hawk sighting

georgem

Advanced Member
:D

about 9:30 this morning, E/B on Clark approaching Hwy 101....pretty sure it was you Ed....damn that's a good looking set up....but I don't think it was on a Ford....wasn't a Dodge either....my gosh, it was a Chevy!:p

:D

about 9:30 this morning, E/B on Clark approaching Hwy 101....pretty sure it was you Ed....damn that's a good looking set up....but I don't think it was on a Ford....wasn't a Dodge either....my gosh, it was a Chevy!:p

George, how desperate can you get, I know you need the posts but I don't think I can let this one count

i may have to put this out for a vote:rolleyes:

not ALL of us have time to just sit around counting posts on WTW....i have to sneak one in here and there when the opportunity strikes...strike...isn't that like some kind of fishing terminology:p

Yup

That was me. I thought that might be you, but because of the sun angle, I couldn't see your face. However, I thought you might the one I saw as posted here: http://www.wanderthewest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1927. My Chevy with the FWC is my weekend truck, but because I didn't feel like buttoning up the Dodge last night (which carries my work tools and supplies) I had to drive the Chevy (I only needed to transfer one tool bag for where I was headed today).

I don't normally drive that section of road that late in the morning; ugh it was busy, as was Hwy 101 south. I am spoiled by being able to start my work day as early as I choose and thereby avoid the commuter times, but I had things to do in the office first. For anyone else who may be reading this, busy was a line of about 5 cars deep at each stop light on a road with 2 lanes in each direction. :D

I vote for George

If you discount all the postings that are just for the sake of posting, I'm not sure Salty or Jay would hit the required 100 posts necessary.;)

If you discount all the postings that are just for the sake of posting, I'm not sure Salty or Jay would hit the required 100 posts necessary.;)

Personally, I don't care if I'm invited or not.

Back
Top Bottom