Heading East to deliver a camper

elect items location?

thought i'd throw this out (From my own bad experience)in one of my campers i mounted a small radio shack inverter on the floor of storage compartment also stored bottled water and caned goods.of coarse on one trip water jug ,gallon milk type broke shorted out inverter so since then i have always mounted anything elect off floor level,hope this keeps someone from having the same thing happen,(seeing pics that Stan posted on inverter mount remember me of what i did)drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"

looks cool, thanks for the photos stan, wish i could figure out a rig like that...i am still researching dual battery set ups :(!

Cabezon guy....Wow, very nice. You DO look pretty happy. Be sure to save those photos. As far as I know they may be the only actual photos of Ben working....when I was there he was just counting his money, cracking the whip over Marty and Jeff and regaling me with tales of his raucous past.;) He's a rascal, that one.
Brian

Those are some rare photos. In 6 years at my glass business they only caught me working once in a photo and in 7 years at FWC they never did catch me. Not even 2 years into ATC and I am caught. Going to have to work on my stealth mode a little better.:)

Back
Top Bottom