Hello

Storage...

Chris,
I am wondering what you will do for storage or are you planning to use the rig for very short trips? I like the camper, I have also leaned toward the Six-Pac camper for a hard sided camper. What would bother me is I see almost no storage area....we go for very extended trips and our FWC Eagle model shell is set up for the maximum storage I could build in and still have room to use it ourselves at night and when in bad weather.
Brian

Chris,
I am wondering what you will do for storage or are you planning to use the rig for very short trips? I like the camper, I have also leaned toward the Six-Pac camper for a hard sided camper. What would bother me is I see almost no storage area....we go for very extended trips and our FWC Eagle model shell is set up for the maximum storage I could build in and still have room to use it ourselves at night and when in bad weather.
Brian

The storage area is much larger then the picture looks. It does no justice, and with just the wife and I there’s plenty of room. We have a awning for it, and when it’s wet, we sit inside and watch movies on the DVD player. Cook on the small table, and eat on the large.:)

Camper....

Chris...
Sounds good. One thing I like about a hard sided camper is the "stealth" factor. Meaning you can park wherever you won't be bothered and no-one has to know there is anyone in it! Nice feature and not so easily done in the FWC or ATC.
Have fun and keep us posted as you set it up for your own desires.
Brian

Back
Top Bottom