Hellwig 7700 Rear Anti-sway bar for Tundra

Lightly used Hellwig 7700 sway bar. Fits first generation Toyota Tundra. I sold my FWC and no longer use this, but it added a great amount of stability to my setup and made carrying the camper seem much safer.

I'm in Albuquerque NM and I'd like to get $150 for it.

-john

John,

I have a 2002 Tunda. Looks like it would fit. However, Im in Colorado are you willing to ship? Do you have all the mounting hardware?

trout

I do have all the mounting hardware. It's all ready to go. I think shipping might be an expensive pain in the neck. Where in Colorado are you?

Yep, you are correct.

I'm in Glenwood Springs, I got apprx. dimensions from amazon, and shipping Albequeque to Glenwood is prohibitive.... It would make the whole thing nearly the cost of new.

Curious, How did the sway bar perform off road? Im no rock crawler, but we do go up and down some pretty rocky roads. 1 low 4WD stuff.

trout

The only off-roading I did consisted of sandy washes and some forest roads with some pretty decent ruts and erosion. It did fine, but I always wondered if it would hinder rear axle articulation. I suspect it would. I get up to Colorado every summer at least once, so if you're interested, I'll get in touch with you when I know I'll be up there. Who knows, maybe we could meet up somewhere?

Back
Top Bottom