help posting pics

skipper

Thanks for the welcome.Im trying to figure out how to post pics,managed to get one in the photo gallery. Here comes the boss
now, maybe she will help. Nope. To busy. I can do all sorts of cool stuff but this computer thing escapes me more often than not. Can someone offer any help ?.Thanks, skipper

I'll try to help ya, skipper.

You have a photo in the Gallery, you say? Then go to that photo, and underneath it, under "Image Details", you should see a line labelled "BBCode:" -- the stuff in the box that looks (for example) like this:

wanderthewest.com/forum/uploads/1285711761/gallery_2135_117_79963.jpg[IMG]

Select everything in that box (drag your cursor over it) and right-click "copy" all of it.
Start a post/reply and then "paste" the BBCode that you just-now copied. That's it!
Try this and re-post if you have questions, if you need more help.
- Mark

gallery_2585_314_218176.jpg

Thank you Mark

Sorry to interupt Skipper

gallery_2585_314_496224.jpg

This pic was saved as a thumbnail....????

I'm looking for a way to scale them back to something resembling normal...or smaller

The method I use for posting pictures.I select the photos from my Iphoto ,export to desktop. Make sure they are jpeg. Than select size to export.I use medium, than you just select the photos from desktop when you select "attach files". I can usually attach 6 or so at a time. I know that there is a different way as how "ski3pin",and "lighthawk" and some others use. But I don't have that much computer smarts. Good luck in what ever method you use.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom