homemade camper pics

Very nice. I like the lift assist. And the four windows, You can't go wrong with cross ventilation. Watch out Ben and Marty, There's a new player in the game. ;)

camper....

Good for you! I like it too. It looks like it will work for exactly what you want it to do.
Brian

homemade

Nice job. I like all the windows and the fold up bed idea. The lift system looks good and I noticed you also had an extra roof support that looks like it locks in once the roof is up.

I think your right about the force of the lift system with our current walls. I have seen another manufacturer that tried a similar system and the walls were bowed out bad after about a year and a half.

Looks good though, nice job.

Nice job. I like the bugs on the front which I can see in one of the pictures. Homemade does not just work on his camper, he uses it!

I have been too busy to get behind a computer for a while. You did a good job. My one question is do the struts lifting from the sides give you a locking problem with the front and rear panels when the roof goes up or down. My own idea was to put the struts on each side of the panels on a track like a yakima track on the inside. I am impressed with your system.

Marty

Yeah for Ben and Marty. I'll tell you, if I had some money,I'd be knocking on their door for a new camper after everthing I have read. They seem to be a great asset to the pop top camper revolution and a great resource for information too. I take my hat off to em.
Hayduke

Thank you

Thanks guys for the kind words. I have to say that our customers have given us a great start this year. We are finally moving into a building in the next couple of weeks and should be able to start to produce at a more efficient level finally. We hope to be here for years to come to enjoy our customers travels and our own.

new place

Thats easy. 839 N. Market Street in Sacramento. It is the North Natomas area. I hope to be moved in a couple of weeks. Will let everyone know when we are up and running there.

Back
Top Bottom