Hope Valley - October 2013

Thanks for report Ski,
Pictures look great. I'm leaving this coming weekend for a week on the East Side, going through Hope Valley on the way. Looks like
colors will be in their prime about then. Hoping no major windstorm or snow in the meantime :)

[SIZE=medium]Thanks Ski for the reminder that some of us need to get out to the outdoors to calm the soul. Enjoyed your story.[/SIZE]

I drove up to Crater Lake a few years ago when I was camping in the Camper Shell. I do not thnk I would try it again with my Pop Up. At the time there was good fishing in the lake. I am wondering, there is a mining site up there as I recall, has anyone been there.

Thanks,

Darryl

I drove up to Crater Lake a few years ago. It didn't seem like a bad road at all to me. I didn't camp there because it looked like the kind of place where the wind is going to really howl in the afternoon.

Hi Craig, I have been told in the last couple of years snow the road has gotten substancially rougher than when I was there also a few years ago. I am sure your jeep would be fine though.

Mother nature has a way of changing things quickly. Maybe I'll check it out again if the weather holds long enough. Headed out to a group event at Lawson's Landing this coming weekend so I may not get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom