How can I mount something to the outside of camper?

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Welcome to the group. This should be the site to help.
Also you could contact the Hallmark company for more info.
Frank
Thank you. I am actually going to Hallmark in 2 weeks to get my solar panels replaced, for some reason they died. Figured I would ask here as well.

Maxcustody welcome to the forum.

I have seen and used this product in Africa and it is a great product.
When we came back I too wanted to see if we could mount one on our Everest (which is similar to your K2) on the driver's side where out outdoor shower connection is but I didn't think it would work.

Please keep us updated and take pictures if you can!

As a fellow K2 owner I wish to welcome you to the forum also.

I also looked at this and hope it works out for you, if anybody can make it fit it will be Matt and Andy. Take pictures and let us know how it goes.

smlobx said:

When we came back I too wanted to see if we could mount one on our Everest (which is similar to your K2) on the driver's side where out outdoor shower connection is but I didn't think it would work.

Thank you.........That is where I am thinking, probably only place is on the side where the bed is over the cab...........I am heading to do some camping in AZ, pick up new solar panels(zamp flex panels died) in Grand Junction then head over to my appointment Friday the 16th. I am going to take the awning with me to see if they can do anything.

GT-Jim said:

I also looked at this and hope it works out for you, if anybody can make it fit it will be Matt and Andy. Take pictures and let us know how it goes.
Thank you, will do. Hopefully they are able to do something.

Bill took care of me, mounted right up. Works perfectly and looks great too. Very happy with how it came out. Mounted it behind the window between the fridge panel and empty panel, I have the electric (Bill calls it this) fridge. It is at the perfect height when mounted on the truck, no more of those pain in the butt portable tents.

1542488221750.jpeg1542488245133.jpeg

GT-Jim said:

All mounted up

Great to see that it can be done Max.
If it's not too much trouble could you open it up and take a picture of the bracket as it's mounted against the side?
Thanks!

smlobx said:
If it's not too much trouble could you open it up and take a picture of the bracket as it's mounted against the side?
Thanks!
Thanks, I took some of it open yesterday as well with my camera. Have to do the resize thing to post them here......Bill pre-drilled, added epoxy then bolted it right up. Pretty straightforward. I was concerned what was behind the glass, but he had no issues.

smlobx said:
Thanks!
gallery_8996_1280_2951067.jpg

gallery_8996_1280_2767794.jpg

gallery_8996_1280_344211.jpg

gallery_8996_1280_136874.jpg

gallery_8996_1280_3235694.jpg

gallery_8996_1280_1036717.jpg

Happyjax said:
Bundutec had one of those on their camper at Overland East. Looked pretty spiffy and easy to deploy:)
Yes it is...........I love it so much I have 2. I also have one mounted on my roof rack on my Tacoma.

Maxcustody
That is super impressive. I’ve got to do that on my hallmark. I could not figure out where to put it but that makes perfect sense to me. Thank you!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom