How the Swiss Go Camping

Wow! Very cool.
smile.gif

And that Swiss-Army-knife-specific cubby-hole...
biggrin.gif

:LOL:

Seems to be an intermediate step in between a tent camper and a FWC/PU Camper, sure save allot of room! Some good ideas! Def. Swiss Army camping!

Smoke

The Swiss really know how to do it. She looks well built and really knows how to wear a swimsuit. I am thinking because this is a new model ... it will be interesting to see how she holds up with extended use.

Wow, I had to go back and watch it again. There is a cute girl in that video!

Wait, there is a girl in the video? :unsure:

Anyway, can you imagine a FWC or ATC shell with that module strategically built in? Or what about that in the back of my 2011 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited with a back end tent attachment dealio? Got my wheels spinning for sure! They really are innovative (those Europeans) aren't they.

<snip> can you imagine a FWC or ATC shell with that module strategically built in? Or what about that in the back of my 2011 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited with a back end tent attachment dealio? Got my wheels spinning for sure! They really are innovative (those Europeans) aren't they.

Got my wheels spinning too! I'm going to watch the other youtube videos also for ideas.....................

Innovative yes. Is that really practical? I wonder. Looks like you need more than a 15 minute walkthrough to get to know how to use that.

Back
Top Bottom