Howdy, Joaquin Suave check'n in

Hola Joaquin and welcome. I think I saw your rig mentioned on some extreme RV program recently but missed your segment. Sweet set up. Would love to hear/see more about it. It reminds me of another rig I've seen down in Baja, El Toro Rojo Grande.

Hola Joaquin and welcome. I think I saw your rig mentioned on some extreme RV program recently but missed your segment. Sweet set up. Would love to hear/see more about it. It reminds me of another rig I've seen down in Baja, El Toro Rojo Grande.

Hey Jack! How ya been??? You stalking me? :) If you are, be sure to take your eyes off of your 8 for a bit so I can swap that uber cool diesel into my Scrambler.

Hey guys,

I proud to say that I took Casa on her first test drive with the new motor and automatic transmission in her on the Sunday before last. She now has over twice the horsepower of the old motor! I post a detailed write-up soon.

Total love the rig! Earthroamer has nothing on you it looks like. And its custom which makes it double cool. Can we see some more pics. Did you build the interior yourself?

Back
Top Bottom