Howdy

TomasGato

Hi
Just found this forum while researching a trip I'm planning to take to Death Valley next week. I've been there half a dozen times but not since '02. I'm looking forward to seeing the place again. The forum has given me some new places to check out.
I drive an '01 Tacoma 4wd and ride an '07 BMW R1200GS motorcycle. I'm probably taking the truck out to DV. I'll post a few pics when I get back.

Attachments

• tacotruck.jpg
    tacotruck.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 139
Welcome to the board Tomas! Looking forward to hearing about your trip. We love Death Valley around here!

Hi
Just found this forum while researching a trip I'm planning to take to Death Valley next week.

Welcome, Tomas. :)
You know, there're a few from this forum who are going to be in Death Valley right after Xmas:
"Death Valley Rally after Christmas"

It's becoming less-likely that I'll be there...but you might check out that thread if you want to meet others.

Tomas, welcome and safe and happy travels. Death Valley is like the Wind River Range for us. We can just keep going back and back. There are adventures around every corner.

Thanks for the warm welcome to this forum. Does anyone know how the cell service is in DV these days? I have Verizon and recall it worked on Telescope Peak in '02. I was wondering if it was better than that now. With a 96 year old dad at home I need to check in more frequently these days.
Does anyone have any suggestions for place to see in DV? I haven't spent much time in the north end so I might head up that way.

Back
Top Bottom