I am a new owner of a 09 Grandby!

Vento

Advanced Member
Just joined the family today, sort of. It's at my sisters in LA until I can get down there (From Seattle) to pick it up. Super stoked though And a big thanks to

hebegebe
for going out of his way to look at it for me! 2 years in the making and I think I finally found the right deal.

After two years of searching for the right camper, you must really be looking forward to this summer's adventures.

Congratulations and lets see some more pictures once you get it home.

Absolutely I am, I think I will go get it the week after next if I can contain myself that long.

So if I swing by FWC will they mount this thing for me?

Thanks all! Talked to FWC and they said they have no time for me next week. Guess I will mount it myself.

Congrats and I'm not surprised. FWC must be swamped trying to get out campers for the summer travel season.

Vento said:
Thanks all! Talked to FWC and they said they have no time for me next week. Guess I will mount it myself.
Try the dealer in Portland, I believe they are American RV. The FWC website should have theI contact info.

I called ATC yesterday and they are going to take care of me. He even offered to come in on Monday to do it which I thought was above and beyond.

Vento said:
I called ATC yesterday and they are going to take care of me. He even offered to come in on Monday to do it which I thought was above and beyond.
Haha, Those guys are the best!

Just got home last night, got to spend 4 nights in my new rig. Roof needs a little work and big props to the guys at ATC, super stand up team of guys and they really took care of me. I had two buddies fly down and meet me in Sacramento and then we took the coast home. Pretty good time.

Back
Top Bottom