I need a trip!

Wandering Sagebrush

Free Range Human
Site Team
RV LIFE Pro
It's wet and gray in northern Oregon. I'm getting cabin fever. The desert is calling! I wish I could leave right now!

This is one of the buildings at the Lost Burro Mine, DVNP.

15845947861_d96a8f49dd_c.jpg

15851176031_5cd8961b93_c.jpg

The desert is calling us also. We're trying to figure out where to go over Christmas and New Years.

Me too! Both of my usual short term get out of here runs(the lake and the coast) have been to wet or to cold to go too-maybe my arthritus speaking, but what's retirement for if you can't run when you start to go ster crazy. Desert, somewhere soon-next week for sure :p !

Smoke

We returned just a bit over 3 weeks ago from 2 back to back trips of 3 and 4 weeks. Since then, I have had dreams aboutboon docking in the desert and exploring technicolor canyons. I want out of this cold wet dreary state. Truck just got an oil change, front brake pads replaced and 2 new batteries (one died so both need replacing-didn't know that). I am ready but husband wants to stay put for awhile. he is not as fond of drier climes as I am. I guess we are going somewhere in March but that isn't soon enough. It is cold here now, temp is 17. Too cold!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom