I need to hear a good new joke

ski3pin said:
And then there's the awful joke that it was a banjo picker who named it a "toothbrush" and not a "teethbrush."
Reminds me of the Steve Martin & Martin Short comedy we watched a while back. Steve Martin comes out on the stage at one point with a banjo and sits down on a stool. "It's been brought to my attention that I ought to explain the differences between a banjo and a guitar. This is a banjo. It has a drum head on it that amplifys the sound. A guitar will get you laid."

Very Sage advice... I don't know why but it reminded me of the "yellow Snow Warning" in Ireland.... and no they don't mean
that way.

In a dog park, is there a difference between making snow angles and snow angels? I realize this may be an obtuse question but I did see acute angles among some of the participants. :p

Paul

The snow angles are part of the Snow Angels. Unless your Snow Angel is extremely obese, then they're likely to just be Snow Bends.

OK, back on track.....

"Doc, I can't stop singing the green green grass of home."
"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome".
"Is it common?"
"It's not unusual".

--Tommy Cooper

How about the new spelling ways...
school1.JPG
school2.JPG
school3.JPG

I considered there, but Horseshoe has a lot more of the kind of exposure that Lucy was looking down on (even if they appear to have reversed it in direction) and in the long shots twisted to look steeper than it really is
(conveniently with no trees to tell the truth!). Frankly either would work and I'll bet the Museum in LP knows the answer. Oh darn, now we gotta go find out! :)

I Love Lucy! She was a great comedian way ahead of her time. That road gives me flashbacks of a number of descents making sure I could jump out if necessary! And Rickie..."You got a lot of splaning to do!" I was told by someone that in that piece she had collected a lot of rocks from their trip.... a lot of rocks.

ntsqd said:
I considered there, but Horseshoe has a lot more of the kind of exposure that Lucy was looking down on (even if they appear to have reversed it in direction) and in the long shots twisted to look steeper than it really is
(conveniently with no trees to tell the truth!). Frankly either would work and I'll bet the Museum in LP knows the answer. Oh darn, now we gotta go find out! :)
:)

Back
Top Bottom