I need to hear a good new joke

JaSAn said:
It's starting to warm up outside.
Don't forget to reverse your battery cables
so the air conditioning comes on instead of the heat.
I'm running out to the truck right now! :)

Don't forget blinker fluid (it should be replaced every 50,000 blinks).
For older vehicles: a box of tappet clearances.
And while at the parts store don't forget a tub of elbow grease.
And a box of round tuits.

Once, when a girlfriend was getting underfoot, we sent her for a set of chain drive spark plugs and an extra box of sparks.

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
And don't forget those all important,muffler bearings.
Frank
Ages-old fictional part those muffler bearings.

Turns out that those 70's era GMC motor-homes have their exhaust routed thru the frame cross-members. Carried on, wait for it...... actual bearings. Bushings really, originals are a graphite-fiber matrix similar to some head-pipe to exhaust manifold gaskets.
Actual 'muffler' bearings!

Be kind, Rewind.

dvd rewinder.jpg

An email I received this morning -

"I'm Jeff Bezos,

The CEO of Amazon, it's on this note that I'm informing the world of my intention to give out my Fortune of $124 Billion of my wealth to the lucky ones around the country and world at large.

Your email was randomly selected to be a part of the people who will be beneficiaries of this charity project. each person would be awarded $1,050,000,00.

Contact the Agent on how to proceed."

ski3pin said:
An email I received this morning -

"I'm Jeff Bezos,

The CEO of Amazon, it's on this note that I'm informing the world of my intention to give out my Fortune of $124 Billion of my wealth to the lucky ones around the country and world at large.

Your email was randomly selected to be a part of the people who will be beneficiaries of this charity project. each person would be awarded $1,050,000,00.

Contact the Agent on how to proceed."
Lucky!

Her first child ate dirt. The new mother called the doctor. Her second ate dirt and the mom cleaned out his mouth. Her third child ate dirt and the mom said, "Good, I don't have to make lunch today."

Multi-tasking? I'm honest with myself and call it doing something else while I try to remember what I was doing in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom