I need to hear a good new joke

:) My wife disagrees! She said having the spelling 'man' in woman is not appropriate anymore... from now on its gonna hafta be "Wo-person" :eek:

buckland said:
:) My wife disagrees! She said having the spelling 'man' in woman is not appropriate anymore... from now on its gonna hafta be "Wo-person" :eek:
That’s no good either. Has “son” in it. Better use “wo-per-issue” or “wo-per-offspring” :rolleyes:

Paul

Grandfather was delivering his grandchildren to their home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian. The children started discussing the dog's duties.
"They use him to keep the crowds back" said one child.
"No," said the second. "He's just for good luck."
The youngest brought the argument to a close. "They use the dogs," she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrants."

JaSAn said:
Grandfather was delivering his grandchildren to their home one day when a fire truck zoomed past. Sitting in the front seat of the fire truck was a Dalmatian. The children started discussing the dog's duties.
"They use him to keep the crowds back" said one child.
"No," said the second. "He's just for good luck."
The youngest brought the argument to a close. "They use the dogs," she said firmly, "to find the fire hydrants."
Old one and a darn good one.

When my grandson Billy and I entered our vacation cabin, we kept the lights off until we were inside to keep from attracting pesky insects. Still, a few fireflies followed us in. Billy whispered, "It's no use Grandpa. Now the mosquitoes are looking for us with flashlights."

JaSAn said:
When my grandson Billy and I entered our vacation cabin, we kept the lights off until we were inside to keep from attracting pesky insects. Still, a few fireflies followed us in. Billy whispered, "It's no use Grandpa. Now the mosquitoes are looking for us with flashlights."
How true.
Frank

JaSAn said:
A gold star for this one!

Finally got around to actually taking off the brush hog blade to sharpen after 25 years of laying on the ground with a 4" grinder. Thought I'd like to weigh them and see how close they were. My brush hog had an unusual bolt that had to come off so I checked some of the tractor help sites when I stumbled on the essential lubricant I had to have .... it worked too! Synaptic Lubricant .... and I remembered I had some ...cold too! BEER! did the trick.

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    269.7 KB · Views: 58
buckland said:
Finally got around to actually taking off the brush hog blade to sharpen after 25 years of laying on the ground with a 4" grinder. Thought I'd like to weigh them and see how close they were. My brush hog had an unusual bolt that had to come off so I checked some of the tractor help sites when I stumbled on the essential lubricant I had to have .... it worked too! Synaptic Lubricant .... and I remembered I had some ...cold too! BEER! did the trick.
Hope that if you needed to remove those bolts you have the correct tools?
Frank

Indeed I do. Nothing like a good compressor and a hammer socket.

Attachments

• IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 56

Back
Top Bottom