I Tried, But I Can't Resist

I bought what I could afford, not what I wanted (well I really didnt now what i wanted). It must be nice to have a choice.

wow... dodge is not so bad....

I have a 1977 ramcharger 4x4 macho adventure se, A 1984 dodge ramcharger 4x4 prospector, and a 2001 dodge quad cab 4x4 sport....

I have never had any major issues with any of them outside of regular maintenance... Dodges have always had front end problems ball joints, u-joints, bad drive angles etc... but one must expect that to get so much right they have got to get a little wrong now and then.... j/k hehehe

Seriously all truck manufactures have issues... i remeber Fords always seemed to have fuel delivery problems.... and chevrolet's alway seem to have small nickle and dime stuff break all of the time....

even the all mighty toyota's are not nearly as dependable as they used to be... I have a buddy with a tundra and it seems to be in the shop all the time.... I had a 1985 sr5 ext cab toyota... great truck I sold it with 498,000 miles...still ran great.....

My 2001 dodge quad cab has 286,000 rough farm driven miles on her and the transmission just went out.... I really cannot bad mouth dodge because the Trans went out they gave me 286,000 worry free miles so far.... But then again my truck get oil changed every 3000 miles... all fluids changed once a year... all bearing checked and re-packed yearly as well....Maintenance is a thing for me I am an A&P so preventative maintenance is king with me....

keven

Hmmm Well KCat you've done it now. I'd be looking over my shoulder if I were you. And if you here a very low dog bark be afraid. Be very afraid.

Back
Top Bottom