Icebox in the hawk: what model?

srileo

Hi all,
The icebox in our 2013 Hawk broke its lower hinge while trying to cram in something. I'm going to replace it with another icebox of the same size. Does anyone know the model number? FWC did give me its size (1.9L) and model number as Formco 13055 , but i don't see it available online anywhere. Amazon has this one that looks similar, but its a different model number.

Anyone confirm?

Shridhar

srileo said:
Hi all,
The icebox in our 2013 Hawk broke its lower hinge while trying to cram in something. I'm going to replace it with another icebox of the same size. Does anyone know the model number? FWC did give me its size (1.9L) and model number as Formco 13055 , but i don't see it available online anywhere. Amazon has this one that looks similar, but its a different model number.

Anyone confirm?

Shridhar
Call All Terrian Campers and they will likely have one they can sale to you or tell you the best place to buy one. Of course I would use this as a great reason to put in a compressor cooler or fridge. Very nice to never have to worry about ice again and really not that hard to install. Very good chance its already prewired. Pull the ice box out and put the new fridge in. and a vent at the the top with a fan and your good to go. You can check my upgrades in my signature and thats exactly the route I took . Or here is the mfgr info. http://www.formcoinc.com/ice-boxes.html
Elkhart, Indiana 46514

Contact Us
800-437-8637
574-295-6973
Fax: 574-295-1999

Back
Top Bottom