Ideas for sponge and soap holder flush top sink?

Pamid2805

Advanced Member
We have the flush sink with glass cover. Would like to attach "something" to inside of glass. To store small dish soap container and sponge with top down....and hold out of way with glass top up. Either suction cup or stick on magnet. Any ideas?

Don’t overthink this one:
1. While using or parked for a while, small dish soap container is either behind the glass lid, in the sink, or in a small basket under the sink ( where it lives while moving). Hand soap in a plastic container with lid behind glass cover, or stowed with other toiletries when underway.

2. Sponge or dish cloth or scrubby. Draped over glass lid or cloths line clipped to the window bungee which is either in place while lid lowered or attached across the rear roof support when parked and lifted. Clipped to the bungee allows to dry and not get funky.. also keep a micro cloth towel here to dry hands, dishes, etc.

Using thin decorative screen from Home Depot, heavy duty scissors and some copper wire, these baskets have lasted for 5 years so far - and everything stays in them:

Soap dish.jpg

Jack said:
Using thin decorative screen from Home Depot, heavy duty scissors and some copper wire, these baskets have lasted for 5 years so far - and everything stays in them:

attachicon.gif
Soap dish.jpg
I noticed you changed out your faucet, which I want to do also. How did you access the plumbing? From what I can tell, I'd have to disassemble most of the cabinet and counter to get back there.

Back
Top Bottom