I'm Featured: North American Nature Photography Association

pvstoy

Thanks guys for your kind words!!!

In those 20 images viewing, the Snow Monkeys is a NANPA 2017 Best in Show Mammals. The Warthog chase was Top honors with Natures Best and was hanging along with 59 other honors at the Smithsonian Natural History Museum in Washington DC last year.

AWG_Pics said:
Congratulations! Some amazing photos!

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Patrick, congratulations! Excellent photography, you earned and deserve the recognition! Well done, Sir.

CraggyMan said:
Really nice group of images. Congrats!!!

ski3pin said:
Absolutely amazing and inspiring photos! Well deserved recognition, congratulations! Well done, indeed. :)

fish more said:
Amazing photos !!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Patrick!

I'm very impressed with the images on your web site. It appears you are moved by wildlife seeking their next meal. Many folks do not appreciate that most wildlife are "predators" to some extent. Not to be such would not bode well for longevity.

You have captured the tension and drama! Even though a fractional second of the event is recorded, it is very easy to envision the entire event playing out in one's mind's eye in many of your images. And one's interpretation of the entire event may not be how it actually played out!

Very nice work!

Advmoto18 said:
Congratulations Patrick!

I'm very impressed with the images on your web site. It appears you are moved by wildlife seeking their next meal. Many folks do not appreciate that most wildlife are "predators" to some extent. Not to be such would not bode well for longevity.

You have captured the tension and drama! Even though a fractional second of the event is recorded, it is very easy to envision the entire event playing out in one's mind's eye in many of your images. And one's interpretation of the entire event may not be how it actually played out!

Very nice work!
Thanks...

What you say is very true. Capture a moment in time and have it tell a nature story. This allows the viewer to be absorbed into the image creating their own story in their head.

Thanks for mentioning this.

Patrick

pvstoy said:
Thanks...

What you say is very true. Capture a moment in time and have it tell a nature story. This allows the viewer to be absorbed into the image creating their own story in their head.

Thanks for mentioning this.

Patrick
Wow! You’re truly an artist! Congrats

Thanks Ronin for your kind words!!

And you thought I have a camper and like to build rock walls on trails and sawyer work. Who know I had other talents, sure is not my good looks. Echo Summit is still going on this year.

See you out on the trail this year. Patrick

Ronin said:
Congratulations Patrick - amazing images !!

Thanks Frank and Craig!!!

Casa Escarlata Robles Too said:
Just checked out your work on the link.
Great photos and congratulations on the award.
Thanks for posting.
Frank

craig333 said:
Really fantastic work Patrick. Congrats on the honors!

Back
Top Bottom