Inaugural Camper Trip

goinoregon

ok, i am not a journeymany poster, so trying to link a couple pics to this...
luckily, found a wander fellow, locally, who helped me set up solar electrical. jack. its temp, until i get going on interior.
anyway we dodged fires and closures in eastern oregon , and got the first trip in. everything worked. freezer, fridge was supplied by battery.
found an amazing campsite on a small stream, and saw 2 cars over a couple days. geez. climbed a hill, and spent a bunch of time in the stream. all was well
i cant figure out if the pics will link..... oh well
go

goinoregon said:
ok, i am not a journeymany poster, so trying to link a couple pics to this...
luckily, found a wander fellow, locally, who helped me set up solar electrical. jack. its temp, until i get going on interior.
anyway we dodged fires and closures in eastern oregon , and got the first trip in. everything worked. freezer, fridge was supplied by battery.
found an amazing campsite on a small stream, and saw 2 cars over a couple days. geez. climbed a hill, and spent a bunch of time in the stream. all was well
i cant figure out if the pics will link..... oh well
go
The Member Support forum has a number of photo tip threads pinned at the top. If you need help, reach out to the Site Team, we are happy to assist.

fuzzymarindave said:
Always exciting to try out the new rig. What did you get?
i picked up an ATC ocelot shell, and had them add 2 solar panels, fan. i had an alucab shadow awning put on here in pdx, and it is great. i also put a lifepo batt. in
so far, so good

Back
Top Bottom