IOTA IDP-30 Distribution Panel

captainphx

Anybody out there have an IOTA IDP-30 distribution panel? Mine is in a 2012 Raven. It has 12 fuse slots in one row, with number 9 empty. It came from FWC without any labeling as to what fuse is what.

I called FWC to get that info and they cannot find anything about it. Don't know if they just forgot to label mine or what. If there are any of you who have that model distribution panel with labeling, can you let me know? Otherwise, it is turn everything on and start pulling fuses.

Thanks

The fuse info should be on the inside of the covers

I am working on the wiring in my 2007 Keystone to add solar.

I have the IOTA DLS-30 charge controller and an IOTA IDP-30 Distribution Panel. I have added the IQ-4 to the DLS-30 and I have the manual for the DLS-30.

I do not have any information on the IDP-30. A wiring diagram would be very handy!

Does anyone have the IDP-30 manual or a nice clear picture of the back panel panel or even a wiring diagram?

IOTA no longer makes distribution panels, their site has no technical info on the DLS-30 and and I cannot find a manual or wiring diagram for it. I have not even been able to find picture of the back (electrical connection) side of it.

Craig

Craig333,

That is the info for the DLS-30 Charge controller and does not include the IDP-30 distribution panel.

The IDP-30 has been discontinued by IOTA and I cannot find info on the IOTA site for it.

I sent their technical support people an email request for the information.

Regards,

Craig

Back
Top Bottom