Is This True?

the fisherman

Big Time
I heard today that 90% of the Dodges, and 60% of the Fords are still out on the road.
.....................The rest finally made it home.

I was helping a guy push his Ford to the side of the road and he told me the same thing. So it must be true.;) After that he kept muttering about running boards and lug nuts, go figure.

Cheers,

Mike

ive always had a winch on my f250.

the only things i have pulled on have been trees, jeeps, and dodge trucks.

With the gov bailout, GM is coming out with a heated tailgate option for their vehicles. It's so that people's hands won't stick to them when pushing them in the winter.

Q: How do you double the value of a Chevy?
A: Put gas in it.

Q: How is a golf ball different from a Chevy?
A: You can drive a golf ball 200 yards.

Q: Why are there sidewalks beside streets?
A: So Chevy owners have a safe place to walk home.

Q: How much wood could a GM truck haul if a GM truck could haul wood?
A: As much as the Dodge towing it.

Q. How do you improve the appearance of a Chevy?
A. Park it between a Ford and a Dodge.

herr42, thems fight'n words. ;)

thats because, those things are the only items around u that are not STUCK ....................

Sorry for Herr42

Jeff Herr,

Once I too had a Ford truck that I had to tie up to a tree to keep from rolling back. And while I had this Ford truck I also had a Jeep and a Dodge truck pull me out of a hole.

I feel your pain. That's why I don't own a Ford.

I do think I've been stuck more often with a GM.
So I guess GM would be at the bottom of the list.

Abalone Tony

Well the good news is soon you will be able to purchase GM trucks on Ebay. From what I understand (since they closed so many dealerships) all oil changes and warranty maintenance will be performed simply by plugging a USB cable into your computer. Now THAT is the kind of innovative management that we need to turn these car companies around! If there is any justice in the world, these CEO's will get 9 figure bonuses for pulling off this miracle!

Some of us sit back and read all of these comments with a big smile. Oh what a feeling! BTW DD, love the new signature.

Attachments

• 2008-toyota-land-cruiser-front-grill.jpg
    2008-toyota-land-cruiser-front-grill.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 294
Magellan did you get your two new trucks you've been talking about for a while? Can I suggest some names: Nina, Pinta and for your camper Santa Maria.

Not a bad idea considering those ships were from an earlier and, umm, more successful voyage. The ships on my voyage were the Trinidad, San Antonio, Concepción, Victoria, and Santiago. I believe only the Trinidad returned. I don't really recall because by then I was no longer sailing with the group. Some problem with mortality or whatever. BTW, only the ships that never returned had running boards. They must have got hung up on the rocks.

We both really, really, really want to upgrade our 2000 Tundra and our Tacoma to brand new Tundras. And we got to the point of trying to figure out which we would replace first. But then there was a round of layoffs at my work. Fortunately it didn't reach me. But there is an on going effort to make more cuts which could mean pay cuts, furloughs, or another round of layoffs. And My wife works for a non profit, so they have seen diminished funding as well. So we have decided to sit it out for a while. Besides, I just put more brush pinstriping on the Tundra and camper last time we were out. That would bother me a lot more in a new truck.

I see, I thought maybe that Tundra photo was yours. You should probably get a Ford anyway (with a navigation system).

And no longer have that smug feeling when reading all these comments??? Not gonna happen. At least my old Tundra has had the capability to get me out of, and home, from anything I have gotten it into so far.

I'm confused.

With the gov bailout, GM is coming out with a heated tailgate option for their vehicles. It's so that people's hands won't stick to them when pushing them in the winter.

Q: How do you double the value of a Chevy?
A: Put gas in it.

Um, that's diesel.

You're a little vague Ron. Stop dancing around the issue. How do you really fill about Chevys? :rolleyes: ;)

Heck, I was just playin... I figured since Fish singled out Dodge and Ford, he must have a GM.

Ouch...

I left myself vulnerable for that one.

Ummm,,, Let's see, yes, there was a huge rust spot today - I was parked next to a Taco?

Back
Top Bottom