Is This True?

I've never really understood the whole dodge vs chevy vs ford vs whatever thing. I got a dodge because it was more affordable and had the cummins. I would never question anyones choice of truck.

Its all good right? As long as it doesn't have running boards!

I've never really understood the whole dodge vs chevy vs ford vs whatever thing.

You mean this??? :D:D

piss_on_ford.jpg

Calvin-Chevy.jpg

Calvin-Dodge.jpg

Whatever things.

I've never really understood the whole dodge vs chevy vs ford vs whatever thing....

If it isn't a Dodge, Chevy, or Ford, it's a "whatever thing." :D It's all in good fun. Too bad the Toyota and Nissan guys are left out. If they had real trucks they might get ribbed too. ;)

Ya know, Calvin is probably driving age by now. Wonder what he hauls Hobbes around in now?

Now if you want to argue size thats another thing. If it less than a 3/4 ton truck its a toy.

It's the guys with the little ones (trucks).. say that. Have a good trip.

Setting here waiting for Monday am to head out and have to smile with all the back and forth about trucks.I will just state the obvious, "its not the size.but how you use it" :D Drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"
Les,Lqhikers

It's the guys with the little ones (trucks).. say that. Have a good trip.

We need the little ones to keep the air bag threads going.

FORD .........Fix or Repair Daily...

Love the signature on the grey truck...

robbie

I think I can speak for all of us guys with the "little trucks" who dream of the day when we can afford a "real truck" with enough carrying capacity to haul around a Kitty-litter potty without the use of airbags.

:D

I think I can speak for all of us guys with the "little trucks" who dream of the day when we can afford a "real truck" with enough carrying capacity to haul around a Kitty-litter potty without the use of airbags.

:D

Timbren springs don't need air bags. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom