Jack extensions ?

d tree's

didn't somebody on the forum have these for sale ?, I will be needing to take off the camper soon and it was a pain to get back on do to the width of the camper thanks ,Derek

Try Jay Aronow camper sales. 520-579-9610. Bought a set this year. I think he had them on e-bay. Mitch

d tree's said:
didn't somebody on the forum have these for sale ?, I will be needing to take off the camper soon and it was a pain to get back on do to the width of the camper thanks ,Derek
Derek, I've got a set for sale if you're interested. FWC sells them for $130. How does $100 w/shipping sound?

Bob

Bob is that price for four ? and i was guessing there not camper specific mine will go on a Grandby thanks

No, it's for two. I was assuming you were talking about the FWC Aluminum Plate Extensions that go on the two front jacks to give you more room when backing under/pulling out.

That's what I was looking for just didn't know if they came in pairs etc , I think I came up with a solution thank you all , D

Hi everyone. As I'm sure youre all aware everythings is going up so after 4 years I have to raise the Wander The West membrs price for the extra large jack extensions. The extensions will be $149.99 on eBay but for WTWers they're 99.99 including postage. and all you need to do is send me a personal check but if you prefer PayPal I'll be happy to send an invoice. Unfortunately because of PayPal fees it raises the price to $109.99 including postage.

Back
Top Bottom