just for forum members!

lqhikers

The wife said we have to many toys so I'm giving the away to the first members who wants them.
1 double hobie kayak
2maggiolina roof top tent
3bass fishing gear (200 plus lures)
4 air bags for 4x4 taco.
must pick up by tonight as we are leaving on short trip.
first come gets them!
drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"
Les Lqhikers

200 Bass Lures

You will probably be gettin a call from Roland Martin sometime today, gees I wish I was a little closer. YOU COULD CATCH SOME FISH WITH THOSE BABIES

sorry for deletes!(free stuff)

i have gotten so many e-mails and in doing so i accidentally deleted them so if you try again please put time and DATE and i will give out to first received !
thanks for the response.
Drive slow and enjoy "its the journey"
Les Lqqhikers

Oh man!

Sure wish I lived closer too. Sorry Les, no one is going to drive slowly responding to that post. But they certainly will enjoy the journey!!!

Welcome to new member??

After posting my generous offer i received a e-mail from a "member" who joined today( Billybo) Willing to drive down to pick up gear. Welcome to forum looking forward to your posts.As we all love pictures we are waiting to hear from you telling us about your fwc/atc.
The wife came home and after i told her i was giving away extra gear she said no way so i have to resend my offer Sorry to everyone who was gasing up to drive down! By the way Happy April 1st to everyone .
Les Lqhikers

After posting my generous offer i received a e-mail from a "member" who joined today( Billybo) Willing to drive down to pick up gear. Welcome to forum looking forward to your posts.As we all love pictures we are waiting to hear from you telling us about your fwc/atc.
The wife came home and after i told her i was giving away extra gear she said no way so i have to resend my offer Sorry to everyone who was gasing up to drive down! By the way Happy April 1st to everyone .
Les Lqhikers

Way to go Les...either a good April Fools or you got busted by the wife.:eek:

Either way go out and have a good trip. Looking foward to another one of your trip report and pictures.

Should have seen that one coming.

Well done, Les, you got me. Better watch out if we have a rally for forum members. My cousin, Guido, wants to have a meeting with you. May have to change your moniker to lqlimpers. ;)

Guido?

Ted,I think i have heard that name before,maybe when i had a business in Carmichael/Folsom,and lived in rescue ,now i remember why i left town!(nice to know i gotca!)
Les Lqhikers

Back
Top Bottom