just placed the order

keith

Contributors
My name is Keith and I just placed my order for a new Hawk. It'll be mostly loaded and placed on a 2008 Ford 250 ccsb. Expecting her to be ready for pick up mid March. More to follow.:D

Hey Keith

My name is Keith and I just placed my order for a new Hawk. It'll be mostly loaded and placed on a 2008 Ford 250 ccsb. Expecting her to be ready for pick up mid March. More to follow.:D

Welcome to the battle, you might have wanted to keep quiet about the F250.

I'm in the San Fransisco area.

And to fisherman, I have to say to each their own, But I for one would rather push a ford than drive a dodge or chevy

I'm in the San Fransisco area.

And to fisherman, I have to say to each their own, But I for one would rather push a ford than drive a dodge or chevy

From what I gathered he's on your side of things. There just happens to be alot of dodges around here, haha.

You're Close Enough

Only 98 posts to go and you qualify for the Hog Festival, you're from the SF area, I'm not going to hold that against you, I was born in San Francisco, but they don't like fisherman anymore (forget about the fact that we helped to put the place on the map) so I left.............get to posting, because as it is now we're lookin' at a pretty small pig

We'll be having a Ford/Dodge rumble later this year. Results are of course, predictable :D

austin11.JPG

Keith welcome I'm also in the SF area and I have a F250 CCLB PM me when you get the rig.

Huh...

There just happens to be alot of dodges around here, haha.

Don't know if there are more Dodges or Fords, but Toyotas probably outnumber the big 3's combined presence.

The Tundras are, I think, a great platform for this camper.

Don't know if there are more Dodges or Fords, but Toyotas probably outnumber the big 3's combined presence.

The Tundras are, I think, a great platform for this camper.

Yeah, as long as somebody else is buyin' the gas.

Thanks for all the well wishes! I'll post as soon as we pick it up. Planning a south eastern Cal. x western AZ trip asap in March. Hope the wildflowers will wait for us.

I'm sure the tundra is a great truck and plenty of truck for the camper. But if you want to tow 10,000 lbs with or without the camper... Fords the way to go.:thumb:

But, I'm done with truck battles. I think we all try to find the truck that fits our butt and job the best for the $ we can spend. So I for one am happy with what I have and really hope each of you are as well.:cool:

We really aren't too serious about this truck business :)
We aren't? read some of Mr. Pueblos posts regarding Ford products in general and Ford trucks in particular, he's chosen to insult about 75% of truck owners in the U.S. , and as responsible Americans, we really have no choice but to fight back. I was willing to let this go a long time ago, but not now, I've been doing a little research on Cummins engines, some of what I discovered you might find interesting, don't force me to reveal it.

We aren't? read some of Mr. Pueblos posts regarding Ford products in general and Ford trucks in particular, he's chosen to insult about 75% of truck owners in the U.S. , and as responsible Americans, we really have no choice but to fight back. I was willing to let this go a long time ago, but not now, I've been doing a little research on Cummins engines, some of what I discovered you might find interesting, don't force me to reveal it.

Clearly, the real issue here is that the fishing season isn't long enough :p

Clearly, the real issue here is that the fishing season isn't long enough :p
DOG, You've brought up a very good point, the fact is the seasons aren't long enough, not to mention all the cut backs and quota problems we're having. It would be nice if all of you would contact your congressional rep. and complain, it might help, and if it does, you might not have to look at me shoving my finger up my nose, and out my eye.

Back
Top Bottom