Kelowna-BC, Canada

I'm in Kelowna and have been exploring southern BC's backroads for over 20 years. If I can help with any local information about things to see and camp spots off the beaten path, give me a PM.

Have a great trip!

quote name="MANXMAN" post="121327" timestamp="1433778824"]I'm in Kelowna and have been exploring southern BC's backroads for over 20 years. If I can help with any local information about things to see and camp spots off the beaten path, give me a PM.

Have a great trip![/quote]

I rest my case, Like I said,... Wonderful Folks! I have experienced this kind of hospitality every place that I go and I have been all over BC and Yukon. We all need to extend the same kind of hospitality to Canadians down here! Even the Bears are friendly....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 93
Actually, Kispiox, I'd bet you'd do the same for a visiting Canadian. I find folks down here pretty hospitable. I'm not sure I'd trust the bears too far on either side of the border, though. (Nice photo.)

Thanks Geezelle / N'kwala... Every time I run into a Canadian down here I certainly do pay forward their hospitality. Thanks, I think those two bears were on a date. The photo isn't that great because of the low lighting but it looks okay in the small format. And not to worry, about the Bears. I give them nothing but respect. I carry a small boat horn and spray. They don't like the boat horn at all. Middle of the day if no downers or spawners, with no reason for them to be on the river I don't even carry the spray. If I am walking through their habitat to get there different story. You just need to play heads up. If folks need to go pyro Bear Bangers also work but not as good as the horn. The good thing about bangers is that they're compact. My only close encounter was with a bull moose that last second luckily left me in a cold sweat.

Back
Top Bottom