Kelty Carport Deluxe

K6ON

Old & Soft
I bought a Kelty Carport Deluxe last summer for a little over $200.00. I've never used it,
It's still sealed in the box that's never been opened. The box is a little beat up from riding around in the camper for a year. If any forum members are interested I'll take $85.00 for it. I'm in Sacramento if you want to pick up. If I have to ship it, buyer pays shipping. PM me if interested. OH, I can bring it to the Death Valley get together if you want to wait that long.

Attachments

• Kelty.jpg
    Kelty.jpg
    179 KB · Views: 215
Pic of one deployed attached....anything to help a brother out Bob
biggrin.gif

Attachments

• IMG_6083_800x600.JPG
    IMG_6083_800x600.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 301
Pic of one deployed attached....anything to help a brother out Bob
biggrin.gif

Thanks Sunman,

The Kelty Carport is sold..Thanks to everyone for looking..

Bob

Sunman, where are you surfing in that pic. Looks like a fun secret spot, care to share?

Taken in Baja last week...think REALLY remote...think about the number 7...and then think about "una hermana". That should make it pretty clear. If not just PM me. Sorry to be so cryptic but just trying to make sure it isn't google-able
wink.gif

Hey Sunman - Any hassles traveling or camping? Sure at least some of that swell wrapped in there. Any photos to make those of us who partake jealous?

Thanks Sunny.
I don't know Baja spots. I can't see myself going down that way unless it is in a big group. Years ago my wife Valerie had some very BAD times down that way, and now won't go back. :(
Thanks anyway :)
Scott

I can't see myself going down that way unless it is in a big group.

You are perfect candidates for our Laguna San Ignacio trip in April. And the Blue Grass Campers will be there too!

Hey Sunman - Any hassles traveling or camping? Sure at least some of that swell wrapped in there. Any photos to make those of us who partake jealous?

Eldough, The only hassle I got was from a friendly fisherman for not taking more lobster from him, I stopped at four ssince I was traveling alone...he kept insisting... "Mas, mas, mas!"

Otherwise, everything was mellllllllow. Saw a total of two rigs out there. Camped alone most every night. Standard ops.

I'll put together some pics and a quicky report soon.

Thanks Sunny.
I don't know Baja spots. I can't see myself going down that way unless it is in a big group. Years ago my wife Valerie had some very BAD times down that way, and now won't go back.
sad.gif

Thanks anyway
smile.gif

Scott

Bummer Scott. Maybe after she reads some more trip reports on here she will change her mind.

Back
Top Bottom