Leak up front on my Raven

Mic

Advanced Member
Just looking for suggestions...My camper was parked, top down and mostly level. Good long rain storm all night long.
When I set up for camp a couple days later about {front} half of my mattress was wet. Only my fourth time using the camper.
I called Steven at FWC Bozeman and he said most likely the marker lights. I pulled all of them and found most had little or no Bultal tape.
I picked up my camper in August this last summer and had only used it in dry weather to this point.

It got rained on one more time since and still leaked some!

2021 Raven,
Thanks...

In my opinion, this is a warranty issue. Call them, ASAP!

In the interim get it under cover, top up with good ventilation. Take the mattress and other wet into your garage to dry.

Wandering Sagebrush said:
In my opinion, this is a warranty issue. Call them, ASAP!

In the interim get it under cover, top up with good ventilation. Take the mattress and other wet into your garage to dry.
+1 ^^^^

Marker lights leak most when you are driving into the rain. If you were not driving a lot in the rain then look at roof trim, front vent if you have one or roof rack tracks.

But as Sage mentioned call FWC and have them find and fix the leak

My marker lights leaked when parked. I pulled them and used Dicor to seal. Don’t over tighten the screws or lense will crack. Don’t ask me how I know.

My Granby marker lights leaked in rain as well in the 1st year of ownership.
Both driving through it or sitting in rain with the top down.
I opened each light, caulked, reassembled ...and they never leaked again.

For me it was too minor of a thing to bring up to 4WC.

Sorry yours soaked the mattress on a trip though, that sucks. I was lucky enough that mine did it while around home.

Back
Top Bottom