Let’s daydream a little

windy

I just bought this rig for the purpose of moving. Once I’m moved I’ve got a blank slate. Just for fun I’d love to hear y’all’s ideas on what I should do with it. Nothing is off the table except selling it . So let’s have some fun... IMG_9251.JPG

Line the bed with heavy plastic. Buy a wood burning immersion water heater. Drive to any ski area. Toss snow in the bed in the the am. Insert water heater. Charge one dollar a minute to skiers after the lifts close.

Kinda obvious isn't it?

Edgewood said:
Line the bed with heavy plastic. Buy a wood burning immersion water heater. Drive to any ski area. Toss snow in the bed in the the am. Insert water heater. Charge one dollar a minute to skiers after the lifts close.

Kinda obvious isn't it?
Ditto. And in the summer put a big wood-fired BBQ grill in the back and sell tasty ribs to boondockers.

Rent it out to everyone wanting their truck bed back but don’t want to take the camper off. Where are you located?

JWL said:
Rent it out to everyone wanting their truck bed back but don’t want to take the camper off. Where are you located?
Southern Washington for just a little while longer , then set up a “base” in Texas (attend to familial obligations) and then start wandering.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom