Let the fun begin.

Marc

Fire Proof
Looks like my new project is about to begin. Marc Wassmann of XP-Camper and I are going to start the rebuild process of Prototype 1.1 . Let the fun begin.

marc

That's exciting news Marc! I'm hoping you'll have that beer opener on the outside that we discussed :)

That's exciting news Marc! I'm hoping you'll have that beer opener on the outside that we discussed :)

I'm going to request that Marc make it standard equipment. :cool:

Attachments

• XP1.JPG
    XP1.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 117
Wow! So XP Marc was driving 1.2 or 2.0 at the rally? And once the rebuild is complete, will you still consider us worthy to rally with you?

Just kidding. Congrats, Marc. That is really cool. I thought it seemed strange that you were selling your camper and wondered if it wasn't a coincidence that it was shortly after the XP rally. Can't wait to see your new rig.

Marc has been talking about his "ultimate setup" for some time and had a few options in mind. The fact that one weekend with the XPcamper was enough to disregard his previous options and choose the XP is indicative of just how sweet this camper is.

how do you guys afford this stuff!

The marketing materials XP put out paint a picture about the price that isn't necessarily true. While it certainly isnt' cheap, reality is you can get into a basic XP camper for not much more than a high end camper from other manufacturers and for quite a bit less than the upper end stuff like Sportsmobiles and Earthroamers etc. I'm going to help Marc at XP adjust his marketing materials a bit to make the prices a bit more clear (and less scary).

It does not look like you need it, However if we can do anything to help please call. I like what I see on those campers. Marty

Thanks Marty, and everyone else for the well wishes and encouragement. :)

marc

Wow, this is cool. You guys work out all the bug and show us how it is done. By the time this is done, I will probably want to retire and my existing camper will need an upgrade with a new truck. Tour the world with and XP. Would sound cool to me......dream on

Dave

Congratulations on the new XPCamper. I met XPMarc last week and got a chance to inspect the XPCamper. This camper is a game changer, the XPCamper is the future. I was very impressed. I definitely want one. Now if I can only convince the wife.

mike

Now if I can only convince the wife.

Better let DD talk to her instead of XP Marc. DD has a way with words. He's usually lying, but he is good at it. Marc, on the other hand, will mix up his sales pitch and convince your wife the XP Camper is "nothing you need". ;)

Back
Top Bottom