Lift strut pics for natjwest. And everyone else I guess...

UglyScout

Contributors
Here you go:

gallery_2579_124_75325.jpg

helper.JPG

I had to add this one - I was snapping pictures of the struts and my lil' helper wanted to jump right in and help - but first he had to pose for a picture. He tried to climb the ladder yesterday while I was working on the roof rack... Yikes. More of an anti-helper!

gallery_2579_124_328264.jpg

gallery_2579_124_167490.jpg

Man that top seal looks terrible. It is on the list for next year. It doesn't leak yet so I'm not rushing out to spend more money on this money pit.

It is a super tight fit - but everything works fine. The struts pretty much rest against the gutter in the closed position but fully close with no additional effort.

Okay yup that did it. I didn't think the shocks would reach all the way over around the gutter, but I will take a look at mine and hopefully set it up just like yours.

Thanks much for posting these detailed pics.

Okay yup that did it. I didn't think the shocks would reach all the way over around the gutter, but I will take a look at mine and hopefully set it up just like yours.

Thanks much for posting these detailed pics.

Have you gone into the thread "roof lifter helper things" by the saints? There are a lot of different installations there.

Frank

Back
Top Bottom