Like To Fly Low

That seems eerily like my flight out to Sacramento this morning. Crap I hate flying on bad air days.

I like the guy looking at his map while only a few hundred feet off the ground - that's one cool pilot. They probably need a drivers license given how low they get at times. The Tornado is an impressive airplane.

I like the guy looking at his map while only a few hundred feet off the ground - that's one cool pilot. They probably need a drivers license given how low they get at times. The Tornado is an impressive airplane.

Yeah, that was cool hand luke - I had to rewind it to be sure I saw what I thought I saw. I know a couple of F15 jocks, they used to live next door to me until they got laid off at United after 9/11 - they had that gene.

Back in my days as a robot I worked for the infrared division of Hughes. We were shown a video from one of our night vision systems of a demo flight through the Sierras at night. There was a Col in the back seat who demanded the pilot return to base after a few minutes. I couldn't blame him, it was scary enough just watching.

Back
Top Bottom