Limited Special Edition Woolrich Camper Models -- (available soon)

Stan@FourWheel

Exciting Press Release:

The Original Outdoor Clothing Company meets The Only Logical Choice. Four Wheel Pop-up Campers is proud to announce a next-level brand collaboration with Woolrich, Inc, featuring their Made In USA line of textiles in a limited run, fully-loaded camper model: The Woolrich Edition Four Wheel Camper.

Stay tuned to @fourwheelcampers and @woolrichinc for interior and exterior pics, pricing, and model details.

Get a sneak peek of the Woolrich Edition Four Wheel Camper at Woolrich, Inc's OR Show Winter Market display (Booth 19001) from now until Thursday at the Salt Palace in Salt Lake City, UT.

:)

Attachments

• four-wheel-campers-special-woorrich-fabrics-edition-truck-camper.jpg
    four-wheel-campers-special-woorrich-fabrics-edition-truck-camper.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 156
red and black plaid paint?

just joshing you Stan...looking forward to seeing what a clothier and a camper mfr can come up with...should be interesting

can't make it to Salt Lake City....could you post a pic or two from the Show?

Limited Edition, hmmmmm.... sounds like an MBA :unsure: . I have never owned a Limited Edition anything my entire life, my camper is on a work truck, what am I missing?

gallery_5179_277_1238105.jpg

The Woolrich Special Edition Four Wheel Camper is now available for pre-order in both our "Slide-In" and "Flatbed" (UTE) Camper Models. It will only be available in our Fleet, Hawk, and Grandby model sizes. The Woolrich Edition FWC features die cast "Woolrich Edition" exterior badging, a smooth, silver painted aluminum exterior skin--exclusive to this model, full exterior lighting, and a 160 watt roof top solar panel standard. Flatbed models include a bolt-on back rack complete with two Rotopax fuel cans and a set of MaxTrax.

The Woolrich Edition camper interior features Heathered Gray 24oz wool upholstery with a reversible Sunbrella cloth "Summer Side" for warm weather comfort. The cab-over bed features an "Original Buffalo Check" Woolrich wool blanket, specially-loomed for the camper dimensions, with Buffalo Check bolsters and throws. Each camper interior will be individually badged and numbered with a Woolrich Edition "storyteller" number plate. All interior wool treatments were woven at the Woolrich Woolen Mill in Pennsylvania.

Other standard interior features include flush mounted stainless sink and 2 burner stove, stainless cabinet hardware, Isotherm Fridge, DSI hot water heater with inside and outside shower, and "King Slide-out" cab-over bed. Slide-in campers will be available in the Front Dinette configuration only, while Flatbed models will have the standard Rear Dinette.

More info to come as we roll out the full specs for this exciting new offering from Four Wheel Campers and Woolrich !

Attachments

• woolrich-fabrics-special-limited-edition-four-wheel-pop-up-campers.jpg
    woolrich-fabrics-special-limited-edition-four-wheel-pop-up-campers.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 281
Very nice Stan. It would be nice to have the option to purchase the pillows and blankets for existing campers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Stan, when and where could we be able to purchase the FWC collaboration collection? I noticed on the Woolrich web site that collaboration is not offered yet.

iowahiker said:
Limited Edition, hmmmmm.... sounds like an MBA :unsure: . I have never owned a Limited Edition anything my entire life, my camper is on a work truck, what am I missing?

gallery_5179_277_1238105.jpg
It's just a different mindset and personal preference. I used to be more practical minded...As an example I used to own an F150 regular cab with a standard transmission and no power windows etc. But now, being much older I really enjoy my "Limited" edition Tundra with leather heated seats, etc. I figure I've put in my dues and can enjoy some nicer things. To each his own...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Wander The West mobile app

Very nice Stan....Deluxe to be sure....

Iowa hiker......I also slipped my Alaskan in my work truck...for nearly 20 years.....worked great and wouldn't have had it any other way

but there comes a time when keeping your butt warm with heated seats and enjoying some of the more obscure items in life become the focus....with that being said...I'm with 2thdr....retired ;)

Clever marketing for sure, but certainly not my taste. You know what auto dealers always say....

cwd

Squatch said:
Yep I wouldn't mind that fabric on my cushions for sure. But I'm not buying a new camper to get it!

Stan it looks like you guys may have a winner there.
Oh you can do that! They have a great deal too... buy the cushions ($20+ k) and get the camper free?! :)

Neat idea - I like it. Having a camper that matches my favorite shirt would be pretty cool :)

Separate but related, we have 'Sunbrella' in our rig and its wearing very well. Easy to keep clean too. Good choice for the other fabric.

Woolrich Spotting​
Looking forward to learning pricing. Want to get an order in before the upcoming summer disappears.

gallery_6092_1102_1192685.jpg
gallery_6092_1102_1002367.jpg
gallery_6092_1102_401241.jpg

SaveSave
SaveSave

Another view of the Woolrich Edition Four Wheel Camper configured as a Fleet Flatbed model on the @mainlineoverland Tacoma build with @norweldaustralia flatbed system.

To commemorate our partnership with "The Original Outdoor Clothing Company," the Woolrich camper features a die cast and enameled "Woolrich Edition" exterior badge, individually numbered interior badge, and the "classic" Four Wheel Pop-up Campers logo.

@fourwheelcampers @woolrichinc

Attachments

• woolrich-special-edition-four-wheel-truck-camper.jpg
    woolrich-special-edition-four-wheel-truck-camper.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 98
so here is the pricing from TCM website. I love the cabinets and counter tops and think they should add those as an option on all future models. But yikes the pricing- But then again I paid 1/10th for my used one. thats 20k in options over the base slide in camper.

"Robert: The flatbed UTE version starts at around $43,000. The slide-in version starts around $37,000, depending on the model. It is a premium-priced product. You are getting a lot for your money."

Back
Top Bottom