Long time lurker now a member

AnnieB

Hello everyone!

After spending a couple years gathering all kinds of wonderful knowledge from you people, I finally pulled the trigger on a new Hawk at the end of last year. Seems there are lots of characters on this forum and I’m looking forward to meeting y’all at the upcoming FWC campout. Also, I’m thinking about selling the Yakima racks because I’m too darn short (and old) to load my kayak and bought a fold up one instead. So if anyone is interested you can see it at the campout or give me a shout.

AnnieB

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 195
Congratulations, we got our new Swift just this past December. I too am letting go of the hardshell kayak, it's a bit too much to deal with up top. The old Folbot Kodiak that's been sitting in the bag for too long now will get dusted off and taken along into the Oregon Cascades this summer.

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! I really do love the Silver spur exterior on these campers. Reminds me of classic art deco airplane designs in the 30s. Safe adventures to all.

Congratulations and welcome. We'll be at the Rally. Will feel like looking in the mirror...2013 Ford F150 and silver spur Hawk. The more you use them, the better they get. Look forward to meeting you.

Cris & Rod

Welcome Annie,

Thanks for finally joining, your lurking was kind of creeping us out.

Very nice looking set-up.

I'm guessing you do not have E rated tires. I highly recommend them.
It's like the difference between a beach ball and a basketball.

If you are not using your Yakima racks, I would recommend removing them. The plastic will grow brittle over time from UV exposure. I have a broken wing nut on mine and they haven't ever been used.

Back
Top Bottom