Looking for All Terrain Pop Up camper for my 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 Crew Cab with 6'bed.

Finn_kid

Aloha Wander the west folks!

I am looking for a Northstar, Fourwheel, Phoenix, or All Terrain Pop Up camper for our 2016 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 crew cab with 6'bed. We are a small little family on a budget, so ya, the price would need to be budget oriented. :)

Thanks so much for your help and time!
mj in Fort Collins CO.
markj.thiel@gmail.com

Keep an eye out on this forum and have your truck ready to jump on a deal. It took me about 2 years to find mine and when I found it, I was on the road the next day to get it.

There have been several ATC Bobcats offered in the past couple of weeks, so keep watching. Have you given ATC a call about a new camper? If you went with a shell, and you have basic wood working skills, you might find it is budget friendly. I found ATC exceptionally easy and good to work with.

I strongly agree with Wandering Sagebrush. I got a new ATC shell for what a used loaded camper would go for.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Wander The West mobile app

I have a northstar 2011 for sale in San Diego. I had it on a Tacoma but recently sold the truck.

It is craigslist post 5815548940

I have room to negotiate

Sent from my iPhone using Wander The West

Hi MJ,
I have a 2000 FWC Ranger that "might" work. It seems like the new Tacomas are about the size of the 1st Gen Tundras but you'd have to measure. It has an 8 ft bed length which worked well for me with the tail gate down. I think it is less than 100 lbs more than the FWC Eagle model. I'm looking to get $5000 for it and it is located south of Denver. Let me know if you are interested.
Jim
jimjxsn@gmail.com
https://jimj.smugmug.com/Other/FWC-Ranger/

20070609010-S.jpg

20161104_131343-S.jpg

ATC bobcat shell in SLC for $8k like new- price negotiable
email - jennifer@jenyoowen.com

Back
Top Bottom