Looking for Truck Camper for 6ft Bed Tacoma in Northeast!

CostaYota

I will be traveling the country this summer for work and need to find a aluminum truck camper to fit my 6FT Bed 3Ft wide at wheel wells Toyota Tacoma.

Any suggestions or ideas would be much appreciated!

Willing to drive to midwest/south or ship cross country if price is right.

Thanks!

Check this forum regularly, or use SearchTempest for craigslist and look for an ATC (All Terrain Camper) Bobcat, or a FWC Eagle or Fleet. Be prepared to act quickly if you find one. They go quickly. You will probably need airbags or better springs on your truck.

Good luck

Wandering Sagebrush said:
Check this forum regularly, or use SearchTempest for craigslist and look for an ATC (All Terrain Camper) Bobcat, or a FWC Eagle or Fleet. Be prepared to act quickly if you find one. They go quickly. You will probably need airbags or better springs on your truck.

Good luck
Thanks for the sage advice! Upgrading suspension with the OME heavy duty kit so hoping that is enough.
Cheers!

The east coast is a tough place to find one and the northeast is even tougher. I've only seen 2 used ones for sale in the last couple of years. I bought both and re sold them.
There is a like new loaded Fleet for sale in florida if you have 22k to spend.
You can also check Mainline overland they might have a new shell model for sale probably around 14k.
Good luck if I see one I'll let you know I search daily.

Thanks Jeff, I am quickly realizing these aluminum campers don't seem to wander too far from the west!
I would look into shipping a good one from the West for sure, it seems worth it to not settle for these heavy/rotten wooden campers.
Thanks for keeping an eye out!
Cheers

TacomaJeff said:
The east coast is a tough place to find one and the northeast is even tougher. I've only seen 2 used ones for sale in the last couple of years. I bought both and re sold them.
There is a like new loaded Fleet for sale in florida if you have 22k to spend.
You can also check Mainline overland they might have a new shell model for sale probably around 14k.
Good luck if I see one I'll let you know I search daily.

I've got an '07 Six Pac T100. It fits perfectly on my '02 Tacoma. I'm going to sell it once I find it's replacement. Nothing wrong with it,I just want to move into a camper-van rig. I'm in Michigan's upper peninsula.

Hello CostaTaco, I have a four wheel camper for you. Eagle model. Recently relocated from the west to South Carolina. Have not listed for sale yet. Message me to get my email and phone number

The Next Adventures said:
Hello CostaTaco, I have a four wheel camper for you. Eagle model. Recently relocated from the west to South Carolina. Have not listed for sale yet. Message me to get my email and phone number
Message Sent Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom