Lost Lakes - August 2020

Ski- I can't say I envy you, because I like where I live, but you have a nice 'backyard'! Living in southern Arizona it's hard to imagine those reservoirs so high up. Best wishes

nice report, and excellent pics. glad to see you were able to escape the smoke, and the crowds.
my atc is arriving to this world in feb/march 2021, so i am thinking about places to step out to. up here in pdx, i might have a bit longer distance to get your elevation, but maybe i have to rethink directions. :)

dr.tucson said:
Ski- I can't say I envy you, because I like where I live, but you have a nice 'backyard'! Living in southern Arizona it's hard to imagine those reservoirs so high up. Best wishes
Doc, thanks for the kind comment! I believe everyone has wonderful spots in their "backyard". I hope we are inspiring some to get out and find theirs. :)

goinoregon said:
nice report, and excellent pics. glad to see you were able to escape the smoke, and the crowds.
my atc is arriving to this world in feb/march 2021, so i am thinking about places to step out to. up here in pdx, i might have a bit longer distance to get your elevation, but maybe i have to rethink directions. :)
Thanks for the nice comment and congrats on your new camper! The wait will be over before you know it. :)

Nice short trip with great views. We spent a good part of our trip in the smoke from 4 different Colorado fires and we were told some of the smoke was from California, Oregon, and Washington. Thanks for sharing.

You are very welcome longhorn1 and thanks for the kind comment! I saw that our California wildfire smoke traveled across the country, across the Atlantic, and made it to Europe. One fire in northwest California is now well over a million acres. I need to sit down when I hear numbers like that.

Back
Top Bottom