Low water pressure

travelingdan

Advanced Member
Hello:

I have a 2004 Grandby. I've been out for three weeks in Nevade/Idaho/Wyoming and suddenly the water flow at the sink is very timid. I have 2/3 full water tank and plenty of electricity to run the water pump. I've turned on the hot and cold both inside and at the outdoor shower to see if maybe there is air in the line, but it hasn't helped. The shower seems to have good water power, but inside it's about half of what it was just a few days ago. Anyone have any suggestions?

Dan

Well I think pump but if there is good presure on the shower one would think there is a blockage to the sink? Maybe a river otter got in there:confused:

I just cleaned it out and it works so much better. There seems to be sand in the system because the shower head needed to be cleaned too. Thanks.

The problem is the anode rod in the water heater. This thing protects the heater tank from corrosion but also flakes off and plugs up the plumbing, especially the faucets. I've found that draining the heater and flushing the tank after each trip helps.

Back
Top Bottom