LPG Tank question

fairy

Well we love it when faries drop things off. Thank you very much. Will let you know when we see the little winged creature.

regulator

Smiled.
DO NOT FORGET to install a regulator as I did not see one in your gas box in the photo. I will be gone for some time however ben could help you if you need it. Have a nice day.

Marty

Thanks Marty, we allready purchased that extend a flow that was posted.

:)

I finally got around to making the mod for the hose. Purchased the part from my local Amerigas dealer. He was $20 cheaper than saw them anywhere else. Even though he said it wouldn't work. He couldn't quite grasp what I wanted to do. I forgot to take a pic first, but you can see in this one, the piece on the left is what got removed. I did have to modify the tank a little so you could actually get the hose in. I tried to use a longer pipe nipple but even then there just wasn't enough room. The styrofoam is just an anti rattle device.

Attachments

• brass.jpg
    brass.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 333
  • prophose.jpg
    prophose.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 329
  • propinst.jpg
    propinst.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 345
Safety warning. When I installed this, I was surprised to find the connection to the tank was not tight. I do most of my propane stuff from a five gallon tank outside, so the camper tank lasts me a long time between refills. I check every time I change it, but now I'm going to make sure and check it a lot more often.

Back
Top Bottom