Marty & Jeff's New Toy.

What a cool rig. It'd really look nice on a beefy 4WD truck. Look out Sportsmobile...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Wander The West mobile app

Wow,

Craftsmanship for sure. Not that it is a dedicated off road rig, but I wonder how they detailed the pass though to the cab for articulation/movement?

Thank you all for the kind words. The cab over is 60 inches. We wanted to test out an overhead bed this size. The cab seal is a sleeper seal from a big rig. We hope to have it finished soon. Marty

Dropped by ATC this afternoon, for what I thought was a minor repair. Marty spent maybe an hour and a half putting in a new drain spigot for my water tank. Old one broke, and you need to lift the camper off the truck and therefore open the turnbuckles etc, to replace. (Old model, design has since improved. I'd done a RV Goop and bailing wire repair so I didn't lose the contents of the water tank, but I couldn't drain it anymore.)

Anyhow, I got to see and admire the wonderful New Toy. It's seriously awesome, terrific design, and I hope the guys have a great time travelling and camping in it.

97grandby said:
Wow that thing is pretty amazing. has anyone heard a ball park price? Or is this a one off?
I saw it in late March as it was nearing completion... sounded like Marty and Jeff might hang on to it for awhile. Hope they can get it out and use it!

marty said:
Thank you all for the kind words. The cab over is 60 inches. We wanted to test out an overhead bed this size. The cab seal is a sleeper seal from a big rig. We hope to have it finished soon. Marty
Hi Marty,

Wondering how the 60 inch bed is working and the rest of the custom ideas you have added on. Have you had much of a chance to take it out and test it?

Nice looking set up,
Cab access, yes slick jack storage, nice lay out.
I would have to call it Cool Cats Den. That's all I have to say about that!
Russ

Number of batt. Gallons of water. How much solar?

4 Batteries, 2 105 amp hour AGM's in the coach 2 flooded acid's under the hood. 150 watts of solar (more than keeps up with the refer)
40 gallons of water, on board air compressor no tank.

That is a well-crafted and thought out camper combo. It has all my wants checked off. I love the recessed hardware, that simple and functional jack bumper, the Pass-thru, side door, etc. I would buy it. I wonder if it is a one-off? Lots of interest here. I believe they have a winner.

Back
Top Bottom