Merry Christmas!

Squatch

I'd like to wish all the good folks here on the WTW a Merry Christmas! :D To those that celebrate another holiday I wish you happy Holidays on what ever holiday you choose to celebrate.

Hug your kids and families and take time to be thankful for the good things that have come your way this year.

Bon Nadal

IMG_1028.jpg

Happy Holidays to all and a great new year.
Enjoy the great food and family and friends.
Frank & Sharon

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! I’m new here to WTW but I’ve never felt more comfortable with a group! Looking forward to a fantastic year on 2018 with great adventures and new friends! Thank you all!

Luckytibbs said:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! I’m new here to WTW but I’ve never felt more comfortable with a group! Looking forward to a fantastic year on 2018 with great adventures and new friends! Thank you all!
Welcome to the cult.Yes this is a special group.
Have a great holiday.
Frank

Actually the year has pretty much sucked but I'm sitting here thinking of my friends and how fortunate I am in them.

Merry Christmas, every one, and may the coming year be kind to us.

Merry Christmas to a wonderful group of folks! Happy Holidays to those who celebrate in a different way. Good will towards all!

Happy Holidays all! As the daylight grows longer may we all enjoy trip planning and looking forward to another year of wandering and adventures!

Back
Top Bottom