milt's mexico

on the road north 2011

gallery_3205_366_71245.jpg

gallery_3205_366_66148.jpg

gallery_3205_366_60733.jpg

Mexico can be mostly toll roads and easy driving about half way down. There are thousands of Canadians with big motor homes down there.

gallery_3205_366_63636.jpg

gallery_3205_366_24559.jpg

gallery_3205_366_17527.jpg

this last one is in kino bay and the next day we kayaked out around the island.

gallery_3205_366_27658.jpg

There is nothing quite like being "on the road"...good stuff.

My wife does similar drawings on our extended trips, better than a journal IMO.

Note:

milt asked me today to help him get his "milt's mexico drawings" gallery into the Trip Reports forum as a thread, so I did my best.
I merged his mexico-related posts (in the Alaskan forum) and spliced in all the drawings from his "milt's mexico drawings" gallery in order. Then I moved it all over to Trip Reports.

Milt, thanks for your unique contribution to Wander the West! :)

Note:

milt asked me today to help him get his "milt's mexico drawings" gallery into the Trip Reports forum as a thread, so I did my best.
I merged his mexico-related posts (in the Alaskan forum) and spliced in all the drawings from his "milt's mexico drawings" gallery in order. Then I moved it all over to Trip Reports.

Milt, thanks for your unique contribution to Wander the West! :)

Nice. Thanks to you both...

Hey guys, thanks for all the good words. Me and computers are like oil and water, I think I'm the water. Actually I kind of see myself as an Indian contrary riding his pony backwards and just looking where I've been and having no idea where I'm going.gm over shoulder.jpg

The only photos I have are those taken by others.

This thread has taken on it's own life...thanks Milt for the amazing drawings and Mark for the assemblage....riding backwards seem to suit you well Milt.

When you get back I'd like to see your shower arrangement and those tanks on the cab....

gallery_3205_378_20184.jpg

on to the states and into Arizona, flying to Colorado and then back on the road home

gallery_3205_378_763.jpg

gallery_3205_378_14291.jpg

gallery_3205_378_857.jpg

Colorado.

Looks like you've got it, milt! Good job figuring out this posting-photos stuff! :)

As I mentioned on the phone, you can just keep doing this for each image, or -- better yet -- click on the "Edit" button at the bottom of the post above and copy-paste the next image-link (the stuff in the BBCode box for each image) underneath the first one, then "save changes".

And feel free to call me if you have questions about this procedure.
- Mark

Looks like you've got it, milt! Good job figuring out this posting-photos stuff! :)

As I mentioned on the phone, you can just keep doing this for each image, or -- better yet -- click on the "Edit" button at the bottom of the post above and copy-paste the next image-link (the stuff in the BBCode box for each image) underneath the first one, then "save changes".

And feel free to call me if you have questions about this procedure.
- Mark

god it's painful

gallery_3205_378_90144.jpg

gallery_3205_378_98841.jpg

gallery_3205_378_25638.jpg

gallery_3205_378_120658.jpg

god it's painful

But your pain gives pleasure to others!
biggrin.gif
And we're grateful for it!

Honestly, if you figure out how to have two browser windows or tabs open at once (one for the Gallery and one for this thread) it's much easier to go back and forth between the Gallery and this thread to copy-paste the image links.

Great stuff, milt!

I love good photography -- or any photography if it's showing me something new...but there's something about your drawings that are more-special than most photography. I guess it's because it's more of a personal and unique creative product.

Thanks.
smile.gif

- Mark

Great TR. MarkBC told me to look out for these. Really sweet drawings and sounds like a great wander.
cheers -
CraggyM

Back
Top Bottom