Mountain Biking

sunvalleylaw

Advanced Member
Do any of you camper/western wanderers mountain bike? It is my favorite summer activity. I love to bike in our mountains around sun valley, and it, and waterskiing up in our mountain lakes is the reason I wanted to get a camper.

This little vid shows some of our local cycling. And there is more and more all around the area

How many of you others enjoy the mountain trails on your bike?

I spend as much time as I can on my mountain bike. I just moved to an area that doesn't have any local trails which puts a damper on things.

Kolockum said:
I spend as much time as I can on my mountain bike. I just moved to an area that doesn't have any local trails which puts a damper on things.
Where in Washington are you? I used to live over there, and that is where I first started mountain biking. I as in the Tacoma area, and we used to focus on Capitol Forest in Olympia, and Tahuya out by Belfair. But yes, not as many local trails, especially as compared to here.

I am around Sequim right now. Capitol Forest is really good and there are some newer areas in Kitsap County that have been developed for mountain biking. There is a 25+ mile flowy mountain bike trail between Lake Crescent and Elwah Riger that is really fun.

But yeah not that much.

Back
Top Bottom