Moving Down The Road Coast to Coast.

mikedunn

Advanced Member
We took a two month coast to coast trip across this beautiful United States from Everett, Washington to Acadia NP, Maine iduring the fall, then South to Cherokee, North Carolina before returning home west on a Southern route, trying to beat the snow fall in the Rockies and Cascades. What a great camping trip. We have an Eagle camper on a Ford Ranger. Would like to share our experiences and photos. Hopefully if I did this right you can read my blog on my link.

Coast to Coast

Sounds like a great trip!

I couldn't access your blog from the link- permission denied. I believe you have to make the blog public to allow others to read it unless you invite them personally through email.

takesiteasy said:
Sounds like a great trip!

I couldn't access your blog from the link- permission denied. I believe you have to make the blog public to allow others to read it unless you invite them personally through email.
Same here.

Thanks Mike for the trip.
Great photos.
Interesting to see some places we have been.Also places I have lived in Pa.
Frenchtown ,know it well.
The Meals restaurant in town has great food.
Nice campgrounds you stayed at. Aside for the "bugs"
Also welcome to the site.
Frank

Your photography is pretty good. Every thing looks great. It is a great country.

Thanks for the trip I needed it. :)

Rick

Thank you for posting. What a wonderful trip and great photos. When we retire we look forward to taking a similar trip. I saved your blog to our favorites. Keep posting. jd

Back
Top Bottom