My New Eagle Shell Finished (Photos)

Really cool set up - our Hawk shell should be done next month and very excited to start our build too. Where did you get your faucet? We may do something like that too to avoid a pump. :love:

Hi Gents,

Triplover: I bought the faucet at an RV store here in the Seattle area called Evergreen RV. Thay have a huge amount of parts for building a camper. There website is: www.evergreenrvsupply.com. I bought my sink, plumbing parts, lighting, faucet, stove, etc. from them.

I was shocked to see someone reply to my posting from 2008! Wow. I am still using the camper I built, and have made many changes in these years. This week I am right now eliminating the thermostat and using a simple switch. These campers and common thermostats are just not meant for very low temperature operations.

RC Pilot JIm: I have no idea what is meant by sending a "PM" to someone.

Cheers, and happy holidays to everyone. Chris

I will forward per your suggestion to Mark BC.

I have made quite a few additions since that first build in 2008. Perhaps I will add to this post some of the more recent additions. Below is a stereo, speakers, & cabinet I added. One photo shows the inside of the cabinet where I put my DVD's and CDs. The other photo shows the speakers, radio which has CD player and iPOD/USB inputs. The meter next to the speakers is my amp meter showing how the battery is charging from solar panel.

Chris

Attachments

• With speakersB.jpg
    With speakersB.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 303
  • Open CabinetB.jpg
    Open CabinetB.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 294
Yukon -
To send a PM (private message) scroll up to the top of this page, Above the Title Bar "Wander the West" you will see your name Yukon and two icons to the left of it.. When you mouse over the first one to the left it says " Notifications"
The second one displays "messenger" Click "messenger icon. Then "compose New". Locate MarkBC in the TO: list. Create Topic. something like - "New post for Truck page/ camper Builds. and ask him to add your 2008 Build to the list. Mark will create a link and add it to the page. Great research tool for us all.

Really cool build Yukon! Can you remember where your sourced the folding aluminum table frame/legs? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom